Saturday, March 19, 2016

CLASS RINGS FROM JOY JEWELERS!






I am going to share with you about this great site that I recently placed a order for my son and daughter's class ring.  So come and take a look around and get a class ring at JoyJewelers.com.  I know you and your high school child will find something they like.






Like I said there are many different styles you can chose from.  Enjoy great holiday deals on class rings. Design your own high school class ring. Choose from over 90 class ring styles for boys and girls. Joy Jewelers is a leading retailer and trusted partner for ArtCarved and Gold Lance.

Buy a high school ring today and choose from hundreds of personalized options. It's never too late to design and buy a class ring. We can make a high school ring for you no matter when you graduated.

Now if I was still in high school this would be the class ring I would pick to get.  I love the style, and that This sterling silver class ring is always set with a heart shaped Austrian crystal.  Of course you can chose any color stone either that you like or your birthday.  There are many options and you can design how you want.



 Varsity Class Ring - Celebrium

This is only two different styles for the boys class rings.  There are many other ones and even the boys will find a great style they will love.



 Boys' Triumph Class Ring - Eclipse Siladium





Make sure you and your child stop by at: http://www.joyjewelers.com/modules/classrings/

No comments:

Post a Comment