Sunday, November 8, 2015

Ice Chip Candy



Yes you are seeing it right and looking at it right.  Ice Chip Candy is one of the best candy you could give to your children.  I personally was amazed myself.  I had ix children and I wish I knew about this when they were all little.  I do have a few that are still young and let me tell you they loved this candy.  I also had to give it a try first and I was shocked with the flavor it is just amazing. 

We all had our best flavors that we liked out of it.  My son loved the Cinnamon and Licorice, my daughter was Peppermint and Root Beer float.  I loved the Berry Mix and the Licorice.  Really none of us liked the Lemon, but I do have a piece from time to time.

Now here is the reasons why you should let your children eat these awesome Ice Chip Candies:

  • Strengthens teeth
  • Reduces new tooth decay
  • Reduces cavity-causing bacteria
  • Inhibits growth of dental plaque
  • Stimulates saliva flow
  • Does NOT impact insulin levels
  • Contains zero net effective carbs
  • Delicious and satisfying
  • The FDA has approved xylitol as a Natural Sweetener
  • Xylitol is a natural sweetener found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables
  • Xylitol is found in small amounts in the human body
  • One teaspoon of xylitol contains 40% less calories than sugar
  • Savoring ICE CHIPS Candy 3 to 5 times a day delivers maximum benefits
  • Use ICE CHIPS Candy immediately after meals or snacks
  • Recent studies have found a link between consuming Xylitol during pregnancy and stronger teeth in infants

Now in this section I will post a few questions that this company have been asked over and over again.  I will also post the answers to these questions.

What is Xylitol?
                                * Xylitol is a polyol, a sugar alcohol. It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits.

What are the advantages?
                                *It is all natural, safe for diabetics and has many health benefits




I would highly recommend this Ice Chip Candies to your children and/or grandchildren.  If they need to eat candy why not have the best for them.  They will eat their candy and be happy and you will be happy because you know it is good for them.  So that would make a happy circle for all of you.







No comments:

Post a Comment