Thursday, November 19, 2015

Monthly Pet's Product Guide !





I am very excited to share this great opportunity with everyone.  as we all know our pets are just important as children.  So I decided to create this blog post with great products from pet companies and some tips and more.

The first post will go live right after Christmas and before the New Year.  I will be adding every month to the post for the whole entire year.  So you will need to come back and check each and every month to find the hot products for the month and some tips on animal care and what else I find along the way.

I personally have 2 dogs and 4 adult cats.  My female cat just gave birth to 7 kittens about 3 1/2 weeks ago.  I love animals and I consider mine as my "Fur Babies".  They are my life just as much as my husband and children.  So if you love your animals (any kind) then you won't want to miss this blog feature.

There will also be fun activities every month and will be hosting photo contests.  So come and join in and spread the word.  Right now I am setting up the first photo contest and I will post it as soon as it is up and ready to go.

** Like I said each and every month will be a post for this Pet Guide.  So, in the title will be the month.  For example this month it will be December Pet Guide, then will go on like that.  So if you missed a month you are able to go back and check it out. **


I

Don't miss out on this awesome blog post!!







If you are interested then contact me:

debchampagne70@gmail.com








1 comment:

  1. hello, I am a Pet Grief Coach who works with animal lovers. Please contact me at www.dethofmypet.com if you would like me to do a guest blog post. Judy Helm Wright

    ReplyDelete