Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Trendsgal




I want to tell you about how I came across this website and why I am promoting it.  Well I am always searching on Bing.com to find the lowest cost in products.  I do have to say I am pretty darn good at it.  Well I was searching for clothing and came across a couple different ones.  Trendsgal appealed to me when I was looking down the list.   I clicked on it and I knew it was going to be a awesome site.  I was right all the way.  They have clothes for men and women.  They also have some awesome jewelry of all types.  They have bags, shoes and other thing.  You really need to just stop by and take a look.

So I told you all about what types of products they have, but I haven't told you the really best part.  The prices of thee products are so amazing and you won't believe me if I told you.  You will need to see for yourself.  I have ordered many different things from this website and everything has been great.  The clothes I got are very stylish and made beautiful, the rings, necklace and anklets I got are made nicely and they do not tarnish.  The watch I bought for my husband is truly amazing.  It is made durable and very stylish. I told you I had bought quite a bit from this company.  I will be sharing the things I bought below and will let you know what I actually paid for it.  Now let's go see what I had bought.


Only $4.42




Now that is my Christmas Eve dress for our family get-together.  I love to dress u and this is just perfect for me for Christmas.  I also loved the price.  I could not do any better than that price.

Men's Leather Jacket
$19.74

I have to say that this leather jacket is pretty cool.  I had gotten this for my husband and he loves it.  Of course it is not real leather but it looks and feel like it.  The price is just so amazing.  Why would you want to give this to the man in your life?


$0.69

 I had bought this for myself.  The price is really great for this necklace.  It is silver and the links are very durable and the latch is pretty sturdy and not worried about it breaking.

$4.13

Now that is the watch I got for my husband for his birthday.  Now you have to agree with me that it is one awesome dress watch for that price.  Everything works on the watch, the band is very durable and sturdy and the little stones and watch band shines.  This is actually just one of the awesome looking watches that Trendsgal.com has. 

 I am ordering 3 more watches for my sons, necklace for my daughter-in-law, a few more presents for my husband and of course more for ME!








Well now before I end this post I would like to share with you a great coupon deal you can use when you go and lace your order at Trandsgal.com.



 Enjoy extra 10% off for your order with coupon "saving4". Big saving for you! Shop now! (Ends: 12/31/2015)




No comments:

Post a Comment