Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DEB'S SUPER BLOG ARTICLES.....

I would like to start off saying that Deb's Super Blog is my other blog.  I am trying to link them both together throughout articles that I find interesting.   






GOTHIC SYMBOLS


Well the reason why I decided to do some research and write this post is because I saw a movie with this concept in it. In my younger years we all heard about Gothic, demons, Ouija and many other things in this category.  My husband has always been interested in this stuff since high school.  I think that is the reason I am.  We had done some pretty crazy and scary things while we were growing up.

 If you are interested or just want to learn about the Gothic Symbols  and the meaning for them.  Then continue reading and click HERE.



ARE VAMPIRES REAL?




This is one out of the box topic that I always loved to write about.  As you can tell I love different, unusual and interesting topics to write on.  You got to admit this topic never crossed your mind at all.  

There is alot more proof out there than we really knew about  Vampires existing.  There are old sacred writings about vampires and even books written by doctors of the 1800’s about the physical differences of a vampire body and how it works.
 
So if this mall part got you interested in this topic then you must finish reading it right HERE.



My Predictions For Life In A 100 Years…..



 
I know we will not be around to see what life will actually be like in 100 years.  But this is another out-of-box topics.  I really loved this post when I came up with it.  I hope I will be able to get all my readers minds to start turning and thinking.  I will share my predictions for life in 100 years from now.

Now I hope I got your attention and if I did then come over HERE and read how I predict life will be and share yours.  I would love to read yours too.



Why is the word hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia so long if it stands for fear of long words?


 

I had always heard this growing up and often wondered why it was so long for the meaning of it.  Did you know that this word actually has 36 letters in it. So I thought this would be a great, fun post.  Well read on and see the reason why.

Come and read what I have to say about this 36 letter word.  Just click HERE.











 


No comments:

Post a Comment