Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Deb's Food Journal Post #3 (April)


                                                                                     


I would like to welcome you to my third post in my Food Journal.  In this post I will be sharing with you some pretty awesome products from certain companies.  I personally had tested every product that I have listed in this post.  Well I had the help of my family too.  I did taste at least one from every group.  I will be sharing a great recipe that my family loves or maybe two.  I also researched for this article I wrote just for this post.  Well keep reading and you will find quite a bit of interesting reviews and information.



CHOBANI




As some of you probably of heard of this Greek yogurt, Chobani.  This product had become very popular in the supermarkets.  I personally had seen it in the stores, but never ever tried it until now.  As you can see in the picture above this yogurt has a variety of flavors.  That is the part I love because I don't like having the same flavor over and over.

About Chobani Greek yogurt:


My personal favorite out of all the flavors is Black Cherry.  The flavor has a very cherry flavor.  The yogurt has a smooth taste with tiny pieces of cherries. That's why I love it!


Ingredients

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Live and Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus and L. Casei), Black Cherries, Evaporated Cane Juice, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor.





YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MAKE HASH BROWNS



Everyone who’s ever had hash brown colors knows how outstanding they are. The issue with this is that you might discover yourself seeking some even when you don’t have plenty of your time or cash to go out to a cafe or cafe that provides them. Since most dining places j*plenty of your time. So, it’s a wise decision to understand How To Create Hash Browns for yourself so that you can have them whenever you want, without having to pay a lot of cash for them. Best of all, that way you can have them exactly the way you want, and can even try out new tips on how to ensure they flavor even better than they do normally. 

Unfortunately, not everyone has the same ability in the kitchen area. Some individuals are going to discover it difficult to make much of anything while others can make the simplest of concepts into performs of an art of which others are as envious as they are grateful. So, you need to discover some guidelines on how to make hash brown colors to your own ability. If you don’t, you’re either going to be tired of the job’s convenience or confused with how complex it can be. If you have the right formula for you, though, marketing campaign answers are almost assured to be outstanding. 

So, you ought to look at a few various techniques – although they’re all going to be identical – so that you can evaluate which one is going to be the best way for you to try. Once you have a sense of which one is the best way for you to go about it, creating use of it a few periods will provide you a strong sense of what it is you’re doing. That’s an essential phase before you begin modifying factors in purchase to see if you possibly could make developments. Once you do, though, you’ll have started out up a new world of cooking efforts to help make foods amazing.




Newman’s Own




I am going to introduce you to some of the products that I got to test from Newman's Own.  If you know about Newman's then you already know that there is two different parts of this company.  Then you will already know that they have a great variety of products.

Now let me start with the ones my family and I got to test out.  Of course we all have our opinion of tastes and what we like, but you should always try it once.  Who knows you might just love it!!



These Fig Newmans are awesome!  My family loved all of the three different packages we received to try.  The Strawberry one is very tasty and the cookie is so very soft and makes the flavor of the inside stand out.








.

I have to say that I never heard of Ginger cookies until now.  I tried that one first and I have to say it was pretty darn good.  It has a whole flavor on it's own.  The other two kinds were mint and peanut butter.  Those were good too.
So if you want something new to try, then I would suggest these Ginger O's.



These are perfect for the children's snacks and school lunches.  I have to say that these Orange Chocolate Chip cookies were very different, but very tasty.  Of course I never had anything like that before and now it is a regular in our home.

These are all mini or alphabet size cookies.









These are licorices.  Yes you read it right, this is candy. They have regular and sour licorices.  Let's see they have this awesome pomogrant flavor.  I never tried that flavor in my whole life and now it's my favorite.  I personally don't like sour anything, but my son, Shawn loved them.  He said they are really sour and flavorful.
So come and try them all and then come back and let me know what ones you LOVE.







This is for all the tea drinkers.  They have this black tea and green tea flavors.  The tea bags are full with flavor and they do not rip while you are seeping it in your cup.

Well this is all of the products that I reviewed for this wonderful company.  Now I would like to give you some information about this company.  I always find it good to know about the company where you get your products from.  That is just me though.


Some Info On Newman's


In 1982, Newman’s Own started as a tiny boutique operation – parchment labels on elegant wine bottles that Paul Newman filled with his homemade salad dressing and gave to his neighbors as holiday gifts. He expected train wrecks along the way and, instead, got one astonishment followed by another.
But in these thirty years, Paul Newman and Newman’s Own Foundation have given over $450 million to thousands of charities. How to account for this massive success? We haven’t the slightest idea but one thing we do know is we’re not stopping.
Today, Newman’s Own produces over 200 individual products across 20 categories. Always great tasting, always top quality, just the way our founder, Paul Newman, insisted. We’ll always follow his vision for putting quality first.






No comments:

Post a Comment