Monday, May 2, 2016

Indian River Select Brand Orange Juice






The Indian River Select was found  by two native Floridians and from citrus growing families.  Cliff Burg, which is the owner and CEO and Pat Schirard, President and they both are Floridians.  Both keep Florida’s citrus industry close to their hearts. In a time when the giant national juice brands have turned to blending off-shore juices into their products, Indian River Select® Brand remains one of the few premium juice companies that can proudly say that it is still 100% FLORIDA juice. As Cliff likes to say…“Grown, Picked and Squeezed in Florida.”



Well I moved to Florida about five years ago and I used to live in Massachusettes.  Yes I know moved from cold weather to hot weather.  I could never find a great tasting orange juice back home.  Let me tell you I had tried so many different kinds, but none I really loved.  As soon as I moved to Florida I was on the hunt again. I then came across Indian River Select Brand Orange Juice and it is absolutely great tasting.  This Orange Juice may be a bit more than the store brands, but it's the taste you are buying.  Well I know I am buying it for the taste.




Now I would like to share with you a recipe that I use Orange Juice in and my family just loves it.  I hope you give it a try and come back and let me know how you like it.


  • Cake

  • 1yellow cake mix
  • 1box instant vanilla pudding
  • 4eggs
  • 12cup vegetable oil
  • 1cup orange juice
  • Glaze

  • 1cup sugar
  • 12cup butter
  • 14cup orange juice

DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
  2. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and orange juice together.
  3. Pour in a well-greased Bundt pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
  4. For glaze, melt butter in a saucepan and add sugar and orange juice and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
  5. After removing cake from oven, pour glaze on cake and allow to set for 15 to 20 minutes, then invert onto a plate.


Come and check out these links to learn more this brand:

Press Release: http://indianriverselect.com/category/announcements/






No comments:

Post a Comment