Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Introduction Page For.......The Love Of Books!





Well not really sure how to start off this introduction post, but don't worry I will get there.  I know I have loved books since I was young and still do.  I always encouraged my children to read and I had started them off early in their life also.  So if you love books and love reading then this will be the monthly post for you.


Now with every monthly post, I will introduce you to at least four books, a review about them and if they are worth reading or just to by pass them.  


Now a days books are all over the internet and can be read on a computer, iPad or Kindle.  I still prefer the book in hand reading.  I read some on my Kindle but I still collect books.  I don't know how you feel about reading on a Kindle or book in hand, but would like to know.


This monthly post will also contain some other things that go along with books and reaing them.  So you need to come back each and every month.  If you have ang questions or suggestions about a book, please leave me a comment and I will do my best to get it and review it for you.


The first monthly post will be created and live on June 1, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment