Sunday, November 20, 2016

** Read My List Game **






Description Of Game:

What do onions, gold, and boxing have in common? They’re all types of rings! Listen to a list, remember what you heard, then think quick! Win points for naming things missing from the list, identifying their category, or being the last player standing in a Lightning Round. Everyone can join the fun with two gameplay levels: easy and hard. 


Shhh...They're Learning! 
  • Improves ability to recall facts
  • Encourages quick thinking skills
  • Promotes good sportsmanship and social skills
Cut to the Chase 
  • Fast-paced, rapid recall card game for all ages
  • Perfect for family game night and parties
  • Includes 200 double-sided cards, game guide, and storage box
  • For 3 or more players


My Opinion Of The Game:

My family has a tradition of having a family game night once a week for years now.  We are always on the lookout for new games to try out and play on these nights.  I received this opportunity to give this game a try and let me tell you my family had an awesome time playing this game.

There are different types of cards as well: Name the Category, Lightning Round, and List cards. This game will get your kids laughing and having fun all while learning. Something I love to see. The cards are durable and the game is compact so it is easy to bring as a travel game as well.





Now I want to share with you the pros of this game:

  • Durable
  • Educational
  • Engaging
  • Interactive
As of right now, I have no cons with this game.




Do you like to play games with your children?

Do you like to have your children learn while playing?

What's your thoughts on this game?

Come and grab this game for an awesome Christmas Gift HERE!





















No comments:

Post a Comment