Monday, March 20, 2017

A to Z Blogging Challenge - April 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






My theme for this challenge is 
"Pets."


I am going to be trying something new and I am hoping it all goes well.  As you know I usually write up posts and do alot of reviews, but want to give it a try.  This challenge will start on April 1st and end on April 30th.  I do have each Sunday's off. As you already know my theme I picked for the A to Z challenge is names of pets.  Hey, why don't you join along with me!.


That is chart (above) of the days and what letter the post needs to be about. Now I will start off with April First with a topic themed on something with the letterA, then on April second another topic with the letter B as the theme, and so on until you finish on April thirtieth with the theme based on the letter Z.  It doesn't even have to be a word--it can be a proper noun, the letter used as a symbol, or the letter itself.  The theme of the day is the letter scheduled for that day.

I am going to try to write up each post a day and link it up with this introduction post.  So make sure you come back each day, except Sundays to see what topic I picked for each letter.





Come back on April 1st and check out the first post with the letter "A"

No comments:

Post a Comment