Friday, June 2, 2017

Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures




I am sharing this with everyone because it looks like fun.  I am promoting this post to hopefully get a chance for My son and I to go and check it out. I know I am an adult but come on us adults can have fun too.  Don't you think so?



Attention.....here is the info you need
..........................

Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures children's pirate cruise in Fort Lauderdale. Where children and adults alike, come to experience the magic of a pirate cruise sailing in South Florida in search of treasure.

Come on a Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures voyage as we take everyone into a world of treasure hunts and battles on the high seas!

$25 Off Booked Private Birthday Parties with Bluefoot Pirate Adventures Florida!
BOGO Deal for Tuesdays and Thursdays - Buy one get one 50% off!!!
http://floridaparentsguide.com/coupon.php?regionid=405&bid=11994&dealid=1933 @usfg


Come and have some arrrrg fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment