Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Music is my Soul mate....







Some believe, as I never used to, that soul-mates do exist.  That there is 
one person in all the world that can bring about ultimate fulfillment, boundless 
love, and perfect completeness in your life.  That such things are written 
for us in the very stars, through the fates, or merely in our very biology. 
 That if you never find that one, you will never be completely happy. 
 But when you do find that one, you know it through and through, to the 
tiniest microbe of your being.  I never never believed in this.  I 
always thought music was my soul-mate, for want of a better word.  Music 
had always inspired me, lived within me, flowed through me, beat for beat with 
my very heart.

12 comments:

  1. Music can speak to us for sure... Music therapy works for many people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love music, never fails to brighten my day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! I love music. Music is the international language of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Life is music if we but have the ears to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Rachel commented, music is the language that unites us all. Namaste my soulmate - and I do believe we can have more than one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so sure I believe in the whole soul mates concept but I do know that music, for me, triggers all the happy or emotional moments of my life, so it is welcoming and satisfying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to believe in it, but now I think there's more than one for everyone. Music is definitely one of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a cliche, but music really helps us express our feelings, instead of just putting them into our own words. Music has been inspiring and motivating people, at times it has helped us be stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a cliche, but music really helps us express our feelings, instead of just putting them into our own words. Music has been inspiring and motivating people, at times it has helped us be stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Music is an international language. nice short post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Music is so universal. Music helps us express thoughts, feelings, emotions, and feel deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They say music has healing qualities and I believe it! Obviously so do you to have written such a beautiful ode.

    ReplyDelete