Thursday, September 17, 2015

9/17/15 --- Throwback Thursday !




Well this is going to be my first post of Throwback Thursdays.  I will be posting a Throwback Thursday tribute every Thursday.  It would be great if you all could join in.  There is alot of different subjects you could make it about.

This Throwback Thursday Tribute is going to be about the awesome music I grew up with.  I will make a list of all the songs, well not all the songs, but some.  I will also include a few songs just in case you never heard them before.


  • Super Freak
  • Funky town
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Like a Virgin
  • When Doves Cry
  • Push it
  • 1999
  • Electric Slide
  • Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
  • Pump up the Jam
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Straight Up
  • New Attitude
  • Electric Avenue


As you could probably tell I could of went on and on, but didn't want to bore you all!  If you know these songs then you know they come from some awesome bands and singers.  The few groups or single singers that I really loved was Madonna, Prince and Paula Abdul.

What are some of your favorite songs from your youth?


Here is one of my favorite songs from my teen years!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment