Thursday, October 1, 2015

Island Fresh Coconut Oil




I would love to take a minute to tell you about this awesome product.  As you all know there are a hundred of things you can do with Coconut Oil.  So why not get this huge bottle of it and have it always on hand.  This will last you awhile.

About The Product:

  • MCTs found in coconut oil help support a healthy metabolism and are instantly converted into energy. Promotes healthy weight management, enhances athletic performance and encourages sharp mental focus!
  • Apply our coconut oil to roots and ends of hair for a conditioning hair treatment. Use weekly for radiant and healthier looking hair!
  • Apply coconut oil to skin as a natural sunscreen, face cream and overnight treatment for everyday skin care. The ultimate food for your skin!
  • Use coconut oil in smoothies, stews, soups and more for its natural tropical flavor and aroma. Adds a nutritious, tasty and exotic element to recipes!
  • Certified organic and non-GMO

I personally just love using Coconut Oil.  I am thrilled to have been able to get this huge jar of it.  I have so many different things that I always use it for and now I don't need to run out and get some every week or sometimes I could stretch it for two weeks.  I will share with all my readers the things that I use Coconut Oil for and then maybe you could give them a try, if your not already doing them.

The list of my uses:


  1. I use it straight from the jar in my hair.  I use just a tiny bit and it calms down the frizz.
  2. I also give my dogs a bath with the regular dog shampoo and then when I rinse that out I rub some of the oil on their hair and rinse a tiny bit, so some will come off.  Their fur and skin is nice and soft.
  3. When I am in the shower after I am done washing and shampooing I usually rub some on my skin.  It makes your skin so smooth and soft.  Who wouldn't want soft, smooth skin?
  4. I dip my fingers in a small cup.  It helps the cuticles it helps to grow your nails.
  5. This can boost circulation and help the people who always feel cold.
  6. I make these homemade candies and this really goes good in it. (I will share recipe towards the end)
  7. I always rub some on my hands after I am done for the day with washing dishes.  My hands used to get so dried out from all the soap and water.  Now with this my hands are looking nice.
  8. I make some Peppermint Lip Balm with this.  I have only been making this for a month and I wish I had this recipe for lip balm years ago.
  9. This works great for getting a tan.  I rub it all on my arms and legs while I am laying on the beach.
  10. I also make some homemade soap with Coconut Oil.

Well there are my top 10 uses I use my Coconut Oil for.  There are millions more.  You really can't go wrong whichever way you want to use it because there is no wrong way.


No comments:

Post a Comment