Friday, September 25, 2015

Getron Universal Multi-Angle Windshield Dashboard Car Smartphone Holder



I have to say I found this to be really handy.  I was missing all kinds of important calls when I was driving.  I would never pick up my cell and talk and hold the phone.  I had received a offer to review this product from Gerton and I accepted.

Now here are some important features:

  • Universal Car Mount for most phones with width from 1.97" to 3.94";
  • New generation suction cup with strong sticky gel that locks to any smooth or textured surfaces;
  • Padded backing and easy adjust lever to protect phone from scratches and potential damage;
  • Adjustable 360-degree rotation for the perfect viewing angle;
  • What you get: Getron Car Smartphone Holder, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

My Personal Opinion of the Product:

I find this very handy while I am driving.  The reason for that is I am always in my car going to and from everything.  Now I don't have to miss no calls no more.  This was the easiest car phone holder to put in the car.  All you need to do is wet the suction cup and then place where you want it and then take the little clamp and push it down.  That secures the suction tightly and holds it forever.  I put mine closer to the steering wheel so I don't need to reach far.  I just need to hit the button and then start talking. This product is very durable and sturdy.  I was a little nervous about my phone falling off and breaking.  I was proven wrong.  My phone stayed very secure and nothing ever happened to it and I have been using it for awhile now.  I have to say this is great.

What are you waiting for, come and order it right HERE!

This is my honest opinion of this product.  I was not compensated in any way except for the product to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment