Saturday, November 7, 2015

LEADCIN Titanium Stainless Steel Men's Bike Chain Bracelet, Silver and Purple








I have to say that I have never seen anything like this before.  It really is made out of a bike chain.  It has this awesome look to it though.  I also love the color which is purple.  At first I was getting this for my husband, I wasn't sure of the color though.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it.

Here are some of this products specifications:

  • Made of high quality titanium stainless steel
  • Fashion bike chain bracelet for men
  • Length is 22cm (8.66 inches), link width is 10mm (0.39 inches)
  • With a fold over clasp for a perfect fit every time
  • Silver and purple color, finishing in high polished, also it comes with a black gift box



This really does looks great on my wrist.  I am loving it and have had compliments on it daily.  Like I said I was giving this to my husband, but I don't think he will even get the option at all.  I really love it!  I also wanted to try something different with it.  I had put it around my ankle like a ankle bracelet. I have to say it looked really great as a anklet.  This is going to stay with me forever.





Christmas is coming and this would be the perfect gift for a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, teenage son or daughter.  This is just the perfect gift for anyone.  I know whoever you decide to get this bracelet for they will love it.  So stop by HERE and grab yourself one to give to that special person in your life.






**This review is in my own words and opinion of this product.  I was not compensated in no other way except for the product to test.**

No comments:

Post a Comment