Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ripley's ...... Believe It Or Not !

BRAND NEW and 100% TRUE, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Eye-Popping






Ripley's believe it or not have been around for many years.  My dad introduced me to the book when I was very young.  We loved reading it together.  I still do.  This is the new Ripley's Book out there.  The book cover is awesome looking, as you can see.


This book is filled with ALL NEW stories of the weird, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities 2016 is the newest edition of the bestselling series. Incredible photographs, unbelievable stories, and amazing facts all verified 100% TRUE, every page is sure to entertain children and adults alike.




Through each of its 256 pages overflowing with mind-blowing stories of animals, feats, art, pop culture, the human body, and more, readers of all ages will discover the oddest, funniest, most awe-inspiring stories on Earth—and will return to this book again and again.

I can actually read this book over and over.  This book contains some awesome, amazing stories.  I really hope you will get yourself one or gift this gift to your child or anyone who loves to read.  They will love you for it.  I have six children and they love these books as much as I do.




What are you waiting for?Come and grab one right HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment