Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Acurite Weather Station





I was browsing the internet one day for things I would love to give a try.  I came across this company and this product, the Weather Station.  I personally never ever really seen one or ever had one.  I thought this would  come in handy for when we have hurricane season.  My husband and I moved to Florida about 5 year ago and that is when I learned that Florida has hurricane season.  This season lasts pretty long, from June to November.  I personally have never witnessed a big, bad and full hurricane.  In which I am very thankful for.

When I received this in the mail my husband was literally excited.  He knew what this was right off and he started playing and hooking it up.  Of course he had to explain everything to me.  It is very easy to learn and use.  I really just find it pretty amazing.  I do think every house should have one of these weather stations right on the end table.

With This Product:

You can plan the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information – pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Digital Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weather-resistant design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting.


The Features Of This Weather Station:

• Emergency weather radio with NOAA National Weather Service alerts for your location
• Automatic notification: emergency, weather & public announcements
• Responds to all hazards and warnings for NOAA / NWS / Dept. of Defense & Weatheradio Canada
• Sounds a loud siren when emergency conditions occur
• Listen button - hear local weather report at any time
• Backlit LCD displays scrolling messages
• Color-coded LED's indicate alert type
• 50 mile signal scan receives 7 digitally tuned NOAA channels
• S.A.M.E. technology ensures local info
• Phase Lock Loop (PLL) digital tuning
• Time & date with automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment
• Backlit display
• Headphone / accessory jack
• Removable belt clip
• Volume controls
• Low battery indicator
• Battery operated or AC adapter powered





No comments:

Post a Comment