Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Zim's Crack Cream ......







As you know your feet is the part of your body that gets the most wear and tear everyday.  The weather and environment also have ways of ruining your skin and of course your feet.  I do know that my feet get beat up alot and I do try to pamper them, but don't always have the time or money.  Let's see pretty much all my life I grew up in Massachusetts and wore boots half the year and then sandals the rest.  My feet were always cold so I had them bundled in a few pairs of socks.  So they got heat and no air.   I have been living in Florida for about five years.  So now my feet are pretty much in flip flops 99% of the time or bare feet around the patio.   You know bare feet isn't that good on the bottom of your feet.  Well then here come the solution for my feet.

I actually came across this product and it sounded interesting and I wanted to try it out.  I figured that it couldn't hurt to give it a try.  Well I am very happy I took that step and gave it a try.

What I like about the product:

  • Developed by a Pharmacist
  • Foot Cream with Arnica And Aloe
  • Treat Your Feet Naturally
  • Soothing Solutions for Tired Feet

If you are looking for a miracle product then you will be disappointed.  I do know a lot of people out there expect the products to work overnight. There is nothing out there like that for anything.  I am happy with the results and the time frame.  I followed the directions and use as prescribed.  My feet do look better and I am happy and not that embarrassed no more.  I can honestly say my feet are smoother and they even feel a little more moist.


Why don't you give this a try and I would love to know your results?



t






No comments:

Post a Comment