Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ALL NATURAL CLUMPING LITTER......FROM : SMART CAT





I want to start this post with I know what your thinking, "Yah right."  Am I right?  I am right there with you on cat litter.  I have tried so many in the past that said it would clump, odor free and just the best litter out there.  Like I said I have tried so many because having cats doesn't mean to have smelling cat boxes.  So I think cat boxes are the first major issue and that will make everyone in the home happier.

I personally have 4 cats, so you know that there is a lot of poops and pees that is going on in those cat boxes.  I also have 3 cat boxes throughout my house.  So yes I want them all to smell good.  I clean them twice a day and now I use this awesome cat litter from Smart Cat.  I will tell you why I say it is awesome as I go along in this post.







This multi-cat formula is not only all natural but designed to make everything easier! Easier to carry, easier to scoop and easier to clean. On top of that we are made from 100% USA farmed grasses, with no chemicals or fragrances. SmartCat All Natural Cat litter is biodegrade and a renewable resource. Our litter is soft on paws and safe for younger cats.

With SmartCat All Natural Litter, “No smell-can’t tell” is what your home would say if it could talk! Our litter is formulated and manufactured to provide excellent odor control. SmartCat All Natural Litter clumps so fast and hard that odors don’t have a chance to escape. We don’t add any fragrances or perfumes to our litter that can be offensive to your cats.




SmartCat All Natural Litter is over 1/2 the weight of traditional clay clumping litters. No more back breaking heavy boxes and bags to contend with. Even a full litter box is easy to move and clean around and behind. You may notice some tracking because our SmartCat Natural Litter is so light. To reduce tracking, we recommend that a rug be placed in front of the litter box. Shaking out the rug each day when you clean the litter box will help prevent tracking throughout the home.




This is what it looks like up close.  It really is so very light-weight and it really surprised me.  It is very fine and works awesome.   Its unique cream coloring is visually pleasing and your cat will love the soft sand-like texture.   I do know all of mine love it and I am personally loving it myself.  This is now my forever-product for my cat boxes.  You really need to check it out and give it a try because I know you will love it and your cute little kitties will love it and love you for it.





Now this is a example of how the cat litter will look in your cat box.  As the cat pees the litter will absorb it and keep it together.  When you go to scoop you will have to scoop at the bottom and push right under it.  It will come out all together and clumped.  This cat litter really does do what it says.  That is why it is so awesome.


Now this is how I scoop up the clump from the cat box.  Like I told you this really does what it says it does.  This litter from Smart Cat clumps like clay each and every day!, The litter clumps quickly and retains its clumping characteristics. Smart Cat Natural Litter absorbs and forms very hard strong clumps, making scooping and cleaning the litter box quick and easy.  I am telling you and showing you the truth of this cat litter.



Now here is what it will look like after you scoop it before it goes in the trash.  It comes out and stays clumped together very solid.  The other thing I noticed is that the smell is not there when I am scooping the boxes.  You know what I am talking about, the ammonia smell from the cat's urine.  That is my opinion and the truth.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my post on Smart Cat Natural Clumping Litter.  I can not tell you anymore how great this cat litter is.  I showed you the proof and told you everything I know.  I will never use any other kind of litter.  You really need to buy a bag and test it yourself.



Now this is just one of my cats.  His name is Sammie and he would like to tell you to buy a bag and give a try.  Sammie and the others love it very much.


Come on and grab a bag HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment