Thursday, December 17, 2015

MixBook




Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with the festive and sentimental Merry Christmas photo book. Snowflakes, candy canes and colorful ornaments are featured on joyful holiday backgrounds to showcase your photographs. Layouts allow you to build collages, feature a portrait across the gutter or frame snapshots inside holiday artwork. Your personal quotes and tags are highlighted in eye-catching typography.

Merry Christmas is part of our Seasonal Photo Books Collection and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, just like all of our other photo books, cards, and calendars. Mixbook uses only the highest-quality, heavy-weight papers that are ethically sourced from sustainable forests and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance.

 


Dimensions:

3 sizes available
Printing
Digital Press
Printing Time
1-2 business days
Customization
With Mixbook, everything is customizable. Add your own photos and text, change the layout, add stickers and backgrounds - you are free to design a Book that is personal to you!

Doesn't this all sound great?  Well if you think it already sounds great, then you will love what else is coming for you.

My readers get to save just in time for the Holidays! 50% off cards & 10x10 photo books + 40% off site wide!
Come and get yours right here!

**************************************************************
Now I am taking the time to write up my review of my product I received from Mixbook

This site is the greatest for personal use or as a gift.  They have hundreds of pretty awesome things to pick from.  I had never really seen anything a great as Mixbook.

Now I got a personalized photo book because I thought it would be nice to have.  I had made a nice photo book of my husband and I being in love.  I take pictures and do scrap booking but I really thought this book would be awesome to have.  I was right and everyone likes it. 

                                                                       


 Now this is the front cover to the book I created on Mixbook.  There are so many different photo books to create.  There are these the love ones, they have family ones, seasonal ones, wedding books, kids and so many more.  I just listed a few of them that I looked through, but each category has 25 or more to choose from.  I am not kidding and you will see when you go and look at Mixbook for yourself. 


Now this is just what one page in the middle of my book looks like.  Your able to add text or poems if you would like or you can keep their writings that is there. I had a great time creating this book.  My husband loves it and tells everyone about the book his wife made for our family.  I am sure your family, husband, children and friends will all love the book too.

Well now on to the other products Mixbook has.  Besides to all these great photo books, they have photo cards with a huge variety.  You will be shocked when you see the list for each category and what not that they have for these cards.  They have calendars that you can create with your photos and of course they have the regular prints if that is what you would like.  I found that they are priced very reasonable and they come out awesome.

Well I can keep telling you about how great this website is, but I think you should go check it out right HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment