Monday, January 4, 2016

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2016





As we said good-bye to 2015 and a great big welcome to the year 2016, we all make new year's resolutions.  We all try to better our lives, change something in our lives or on us and just set up some goals for us to accomplish.  But sometimes we have a hard time to set New Year's resolutions that we will reach.  Sometimes we think really big and then are bummed out when we don't accomplish it.  Well atleast this is what I used to do and how I felt.  I learned that was my problem about 4 years ago when my husband and I moved to a new state.  I had thought about it and discussed it with a few of my friends and then I started making smaller resolutions.  I am more happy and I have felt I succeed with most of my New Year's resolutions and with that I am happy.






Well by this point we have all made our resolutions and trying to succeed with them.  I am going to share my resolutions right here in this post.  I will update through the year and let you know how I am doing. 


 ** Debbie's Resolutions for 2016 ** 

  • Fill out and send in the 3 applications for the 3 hospitals for my transplant.
  • Lose 10 pounds and keep it off.
  • Take my blogging to the next level.
  • Take a couple of classes online and complete.
  • Make more time to go out to places.
  • Take some me time each and every week.

Well there are my resolutions and I know a few don't really sound like much or hard to achieve, but they are.  For example the one for me time, well if you knew my life it is actually really hard to achieve.  I am a mom, a wife and a  animal mom.  Your still saying not hard, but it truly is.  I am the one that does 98% of the things around the house and out of the house.  They all come to me and I am the one that handles everything.  So that is why I don't have no me time, but I am going to take hopefully a half of day for ME time.  I am actually going to make a short list of special things I want to do with my ME time.  I can already think of things and will have my ME time on Saturdays.  That way my husband is home to handle the house and everyone in it.  Yes I thought through all my Resolutions.

What are some of your resolutions for 2016?  

I would love to hear some of yours.  Please leave me a comment with the biggest resolution that you want to achieve by the end of this year.


Have a great Year!!






1 comment:

  1. I did not do resolutions this year for the whole year but I do have goals from the month that I want to hit. I'm doing several instagram challenges, tracking my meals & journaling 2 times a day. :D

    ReplyDelete