Monday, January 4, 2016

MY 2016 WORD OF THE YEAR!





This will be my first year doing the My Word of the year.  I have seen quite a bit about this and it really seems like it is something pretty awesome to do.  So I have been thinking hard for the perfect word and I think I finally came up with.  Yes, don't worry I will be telling you what it is shortly.



My word for 2016 is: 





Now the reason I picked this word for 2016 is because I do need more DRIVE to accomplish and do what I need to.  I usually am starting out doing what I need to and either I can't figure it out or if someone rejects my work or other I just give up.  That is why I picked this word.  I am hoping that I can stick to this cause it will be a great year and I will move forward if I have the DRIVE.


What is your word for 2016?

Come and share!




2 comments:

  1. Excellent word, Debbie... I could use some more drive myself! Hope you have a very happy and successful 2016. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope too. Have a great start for a New Year.

      Delete