Monday, February 29, 2016

February Pet Guide Feature







I would like to welcome you to the second month and second post for my Monthly Pet Guide.  I am very happy to see that my first post for January was a big hit.  So I am hoping this one will be just as good as January's.


NEWMAN'S OWN DOG & CAT FOOD

If you were like me and didn't know that Newmans Own had dog and cat food, just don't worry.  I am sure I wasn't the first to say "WOW".  I know you won't be the last one either.   Foods and treats made from a unique blend of proteins, whole grains, vitamins and minerals. Ingredients carefully selected for all life stages of your pet.  Now let me introduce you a few of their awesome dog food.


Now this one is the Premium Chicken with Brown Rice.  I have 2 dogs and one is very picky on eating everything.  So I gave him a few spoonfuls to see if he was going to eat it.  I was amazed that he was eating it.  I was very happy/
This canned dog food seemed more smoother than any of the other brands I had tried with him.  My other dog is a big one and not picky.  She loved it too.



This one is Organic 95% Chicken and Liver Grain free dinner.  Now I had done some research on this one.  I never have tried a organic canned dog food before.  This dog food though is suppose to be the best of everything for your dog.  Both of my dogs love it.  I feel a lot better feeding this to my dogs.  For the first reason is that it is 95% of chicken and Liver and the second reason is that it is grain free.  The grain free is suppose to be better for your dogs digestive system.
   

Watch how fast your dog’s food disappears with our canned varieties. Feed alone or mix with your dog’s dry food.



Tails wag happily when fed our dry food. With its ideal protein-fat ratio and carefully selected ingredients, it supports their needs in all stages of life.  This bag of dry dog food is full of all kinds of vitamins that your dogs need to grow and to stay in good health when they are in the older days of their lives.


Now here we go the best part, well I think it is.  The doggy treats!  you are able to choose from the cheese or from the 11 other ones.  I have tried the cheese with my dogs and they love them.  Let me tell you these are the best out there.  Your dogs will be on their best behavior once they try these treats.
Reward your best friend with dog treats made with high quality ingredients. Tempt them into good behavior with one of our biscuits, sticks, or jerky.


Introducing the cat food.......


Right here is the Adult cat dry food.  Now I am 3 adult cats and 7 kittens.  Yes that is a lot but I just love animals.  Your cat will purr loudly after trying this unique blend of proteins, whole grains, vitamins and minerals. Ingredients carefully selected to help your pet live an active and long life.  This product contains all the essential vitamins that your adult cat needs to live a happy long life.



This can food right here is my cat's favorite.  This is Premium Chicken and Salmon.  There are 12 different varieties you can choose from.  They also have Organic canned cat food.  So you have everything your cat needs right here.



Well as you can see that Newmans Own has all the perfect food your cat and dog needs in their diet.  So don't wait, grab some and watch you pet enjoy their food.

************************************************

Tips For a Healthy Cat

If you love your cat you'll want to know how to keep your cat as much healthier as possible. There are many different things that could come into perform and be risky to your cat's health and fitness, so it is important to know what to look for to keep your cat much healthier her whole way of life. 

The typical house cat will go through three primary way of life stages. The actual duration of each level varies between different cats and different kinds, but the time interval of your time is usually a very identical between cats. Kitties begin their lifestyles as cats, and during this technique they are consistently improving and developing. It's very important to make sure they are getting appropriate nutrition and care during now, as they are especially vulnerable to sickness and the components when younger. Make sure your cat is heated at all times, and is consuming eating plan programs of sensible food. You should also take your cat to the vet to get images to protected it against diseases, and to get it spayed or neutered. Kittens have usually obtained older cat hood at around 1 year old, though some cats proceed improving until they're over two years old. 

Once your cat has obtained adulthood, the aspect where she has stopped improving, she is consistently on the remain a regular way of life, until around age eight or nine. During now as an old, your cat is more highly effective, and less vulnerable to the risks that are provided as a cat. However, your concentrate should be looked to maintaining an effective and healthy and balanced older cat, in inclusion to protecting your cat from possible health and fitness risks as a used cat. Keeping your older cat at an effective and healthy and balanced body weight is also important, as an overweight cat is more likely to get other healthcare problems. 

Annual trips to the vet should be a top issue, to examine on up on your cat's health and fitness insurance recognize any problems starting. You should also look for the first symptoms and symptoms of diseases that demonstrate up in older cats, like heart sickness and cat being suffering from diabetes. 


Cats over the age of eight or nine are viewed as older cats, getting into their last stages of way of life. However, there is still much that can be done to sustain your older cat has an effective and healthy and balanced way of life. It's sensible to go to the vet twice annually at this aspect as an extra step to recognize any healthcare problems starting. Focusing on dental health and fitness is also very important now, and it may be necessary to change your older cat's consuming plan to assistance any healthcare problems. For example, a cat with inadequate tooth may need a more wet consuming plan, while an overweight cat should go on a body weight loss consuming plan. These suggestions can sustain your cat will remain a cheerful, much healthier way of life.

************************************

I am trying to get more and more Pet Products for these monthly posts.  I also think the written articles could be just as helpful.  But I have one more article to pot and a few pictures of some weird animals.  I think you will enjoy that too.



Thought to be extinct until a few years ago when it was rediscovered in Madagascar, this weird looking skinny-fingered, bug-eyed creature is still on the verge of extinction.









Come on you have to agree that this is pretty awesome!!  I personally would love to see one of these in real life.









The Ugly Animal Preservation Society (UAPS) has announced the winner of its ugliest animal mascot contest and the victor is the blobfish.

I know you are saying to yourself, "What the heck!?!"  It really is quite difference, but interesting

********************************************************************************

Now here is some great stuff to get for your pets. 

 I will post up to 5 great products each month,

Enjoy!!






.

My Little Jasmine loves this one the most.  She loves leeping in there and then she will poke her head out to see what they are all doing.  She looks so cute!











My little kitty's really love this.  It is so much needed if you have cats.


This is a awesome product to have.  Where I live I can not put a regular big fence in and also it would cost me more money than this.  This is so easy to set-up and works great with my big dog.





You know how your dogs pads are all rough then this is what you need.  Like in the first post I have  dog of my own.  My smaller one always has these rough pads on the bottom of all four feet.  I got myself some of this to use on them.  I know for me to touch it is all scratchy and I am not sure if it hurts them when they walk, but I wouldn't want my feet all like that.  You do have to agree with that, because it is the truth.  We all take care of our feet with lotions, pedicures, nails and etc.  So why wouldn't you take care of your dog's paws.





Now here is the best brush for cats and dog.  I like products that I am able to use for all of my pets.  This brush really goes through my long haired cats and it makes it look so nice and fluffy.  Plus it takes all the fur that he would be shedding anyway.  My small dog is a short-haired dog and this brush still takes off some loose hair.  I was actually surprised when I seen that.  this is the best deshedding brush you can get.

****************************************************

CONTEST


Now I want to have a contest and it will be the first of many.  Since Easter is coming up and it is Sunday, March 27th.  The deadline is March 24th.  This contest will be about your pet and Easter.  Now you can enter any pet that you might own and yes it has to be yours.  I would like you to take your pet and Easter and create the cutest Easter picture of your pet.

How To Participate:
  • Take a picture of your pet for Easter.
  • Email it to debchampagne70@gmail.com
  • In subject line please put....Easter pet contest.
  • In the email with the picture, please write pets name and age.

There will be 1 winner of this contest.  I will be using all the pets pictures that entered the contest and make a collage for the nest post.  I want to see how good the contest goes first and maybe next ones will be more.  You will get a gift card for your pet.




** I hope you enjoyed February's Pet Guide Post!  Make sure you join in on the contest and come back next month.**








No comments:

Post a Comment