Wednesday, March 2, 2016

***** COSTUMES 4 LESS *****


I am here to introduce you to "Costumes4less.com".  I want to share some great deals and coupons you can use while you are shopping for that exact costume you need.





Now if you are anything like me then you will love this website.  I love the holidays and dressing up my pets.  I love to take photographers of them in all different kinds of costumes.  It is just fun.  Plus my family loves to dress up for Halloween and some other Holidays that we celebrate.

These costumes at costumes4less.com are made durable, stitched well and do not rip easily.  I know that because I own a few different one and I have like three for my dogs.  They are worth it and just have fun.  I will be sharing some different coupons and promos that is going on and take advantage and grab yourself and your family some fun costumes.  It is never to early to start getting ready for Halloween.  You also have Easter and ST. Patty's Day.  Those are my other two favorite holidays and of course Christmas.




We all know the little ones love the Easter bunny.  So why not you dress-up and be that hopping Easter bunny that is coming with the eggs.  When my children were all little we used to have such fun and we celebrated everything.  I would make up little games and different things to do.   You need to be creative come on now you can do it.




I will share a little secret with you why I love St. Patrick's Day.  The secret is that I am Irish all the way.  My last name is O'Brien and my dad was 100% Irish and he looked it and some other features that go along with being Irish.  We still celebrate St. Patty's Day with corned beef and cabbage, soda bread and the music.  Come on you must love it and celebrate it.

If you need some awesome ideas for St. Patty's Day here is some of my suggestion.

  • Get a Leprechaun costume and set-up a room with homemade rainbows and a pot of gold. You can use the gold coins that are chocolate.
  • You can get your children a set of little leprechaun costumes and have them make a video for memories when they are older.  Get some music and have them all dance the way they think Leprechauns would dance.
Those are just two ideas off the top of my head fast.  This actually gave me a great idea for a post.  I am sure I will be writing it up next month.  So make sure you come back to my blog and check it out.


  


This is the best part and it is worth it!
Come and get your Free Shipping!




No comments:

Post a Comment