Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Play A little Music....





Are you looking to lay down some serious beats or do a little bit of music mixing?  If you are, you can't go wrong with the power of the DJ equipment store on your side.  This is one of the best music stores out there.  They have some really great DJ Gear, the Pioneer DJM-900 has been designed to enable animated DJ's as you see in the real night clubs and studios.

There is so much more at the Musicians Friend site you would totally be amazed.  They have guitars, bass, amplifiers, drums, keyboards and so much more.  My best friend's husband play the bass in his small band he put together many years ago.  As for me, I am not musically included at all but I do go to all the music jams that they do.  I don't have a lot of experience in guitars or keyboards but this is one awesome DJ equipment store.

The next thing that the guys looked for was a new keyboard.  They said you must make certain that you view all keyboards. You need to take a look at all the different models and makes that are on the market.  It is also very important to get the ideal keyboard that has all the functions that you want.  I actually found that quite interesting, since I wouldn't know how. They found the Yamaha YPG-235 in which they liked and the price was right too.

Well to wrap up my post I just want to say if you are in a band, a DJ or just looking to start then the trip to the Musician's Friend is in your best interest.  This is really a great DJ equipment store for all of the nights behind the scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment