Monday, April 4, 2016

*** Family Fun At Game Time In Tampa ***

** I was compensated with 3 1-hour gameplay passes, a large pizza and 3 soft drinks in return for my honest review of the visit**


The front entrance


I would like to start out by saying this was our first experience here at GameTime and it won't be our last.  We (my husband, son and I) had a blast together here at GameTime.  This truly is one place where every age can have fun.  There are tons of different games to play and I know you will find one that you won't give up.  My favorite one to play is the skee ball, my husband's is the car racing arcade game and my son's was the basketball shooting game.  We like other ones too but these were our favorite ones that we played more.

So here is a couple different pictures of the game playing floor.  It was bigger than what I originally thought or even saw when we came in.  It was very surprising and I love to be surprised.



 These are two different parts of the gaming floor.











Now here is how our day went:

As we walked in through the doors and we stopped to look around a hostess greeted us and showed us to a table.  That is where we ordered the large 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 cheese and, of course, our drinks.  I have to say the waitress was very friendly and the service was great.  The pizza was delivered in a timely manner and let me say it was really good.  The crust was unbelievably soft and it was extra cheesy.  We all loved it.

My son waiting for his pizza!


I had recently found out that they had just done a major remodel to this site.  This includes a new beautiful Restaurant, new Sports Bar, new menu with gourmet selections, a new audiovisual experience with over 60 TV’s to watch any sporting event, new attractions and games – including Showdown and 4 lanes of Mini Bowling – updated party rooms, and more advanced systems throughout the Mega Arcade with over 120 games and simulators.  Yes, this place is that amazing.  You really need to check it out.

We each had a one-hour play pass card to use.  We were able to play most of the games on it.  Which was very good.   Most of the games give out tickets, so at the end of your visit you or your child can pick out a prize.  Of course, the prizes go by how many tickets you collected.  They have some pretty great prizes all around.



Now I would like to share with everyone my son doing the punching bag that they have in the middle of the arcade, gaming floor.  He really had fun with this.



Of course, I tried it, well let me say thank God for no video for me.  I did have to try, but it was a very sad punch. LOL

Now the other awesome thing I want to share with everyone is that they have all these different promotions that they do during the week.  That way you can pick and chose the day you want to go and have some fun. 

This right here is their motto: ‘Play More & Pay Le$$’ at GameTime with our various daily / weekly promotions – Enjoy more fun, more games & more entertainment for less money!

Now here are some of the best promotions right off the top.  

                                                                                                                                                 
 Dine N' Play!
Our DINE N’ PLAY COMBO is only $16.99 and includes your choice of a delicious item from our Dine N’ Play selections and 1 Hour of Timed Play*! Available every day in Miami, Tampa & Fort Myers.

Play Your Way Thursday
‘Play Your Way’ is available the last 5 hours of every Thursday. $10 is all it takes to enjoy 5 Hours of Timed Play*!
Hours
Fort Myers – 9:00pm – 2:00am
Miami/ Tampa – 7:00pm – 12:00am
Panama City/ Mary Esther/ Sebring – 4:00pm – 9:00pm


I would like to share some more pictures of this awesome place that you must visit.


My son playing a jurassic riding game.





On the right is the mini bowling lanes they have.  This was fun.  My husband and I bowled a game.  It was a little harder even though it was smaller.






My two men studying the punching bag before they start.  Who is going to win?


My son playing the basket ball hoop game.








Make sure you come and stop by and play some of these awesome retro arcade games.  I want to list most of them , but this is definetely not all of them.

  • Play Retro Classics:
  • Skeeball & Sonic Air Hockey
  • Exciting Ride-Simulators:
  • Indy 500, Typhoon & Deadstorm Pirates
  • Arcade Fan-Favorites:
  • DDR, Pac-Man & Guitar Hero
  • Carnival Attractions with an Arcade Twist:
  • Down the Clown & American Hi-Striker
  • Enjoy Bar Favorites:
  • Pool / Billiards, Darts & Red Cup Challenge

  Win Prizes on Redemption Games:

 
  • Play Shooters:
  • Terminator Salvation and House of the Dead
  • Compete on Racers:
  • Winter X Games Snocross and Fast & Furious Super Cars
  • Experience Arcade Adaptations:
  • Connect 4, Deal or No Deal & Wheel of Fortune
  • Challenge a Friend on Sports Games:
  • Sonic Basketball & NFL 2-Minute Drill
  • And So Much More!MegaStacker & Giant KeyMaster
 

 Well I guess I have to end this great, fun review my family had experienced at GameTime in Tampa, Florida.  If you can't make it to Tampa there are quite a few different locations in Florida.

My husband and my son leaving GameTime.


Miami   –   Tampa   –   Panama City   –   Mary Esther   –   Sebring   –   Vero Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment