Monday, May 9, 2016

Introduction To SummerTime Fun Guide 2016




As you know summer is almost here.  The sun shining and hot weather, children are out of school, vacations, beaches, and cookouts.  The days, weeks, and months will fly by and summertime will be here.

Now for me, I like to have things planned out and have it ready a couple of months before Summer.  This way I won't be running around getting things.  So that is the purpose of this guide.  I will show you what products that are a must to have, some summer recipes, articles and so much more.


If you are company and have a product that goes with Summertime then send me an email and let me know.  I am happy to include your product in my SummerTime post when it goes live.


The deadline for accepting products will be on July 22, 2016.  The post will go live on July 30, 2016.  So don't wait too long and miss this great opportunity.  I love Summer, so this will be a totally awesome post.



Contact:

debbiechampagne32@fmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment