Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Love You Just Because ........ By: Donna Keith






I LOVE YOU JUST BECAUSE ..........
BY:
DONNA KEITH







This book is a very cute, adorable children's board book.  I Love You Just Because is 20 pages long and has a few religious-based passages within it.  I Love You Just Because is not only adorable but also contains cuddly art and fun rhythming words.  This book helps your little ones to understand their parent's love for them and they don't need to earn it.  Your children will love to see all the playful artwork and the friendly bear and will love this story.


The reason I love this book is because  it teaches children their true value is within themselves. Because it teaches that it’s okay to be different. It teaches uniqueness should be loved and cherished. Love is unconditional, despite what you do or how well you can (or cannot) do something.  It also teaches the lesson that whether you look like your family or not, you’re a part of it. It’s a great lesson to be taught at all ages, but this book is recommended for ages 4-8.


This is truly a very cute book for your little ones.  Hey, just don't take my word for you, come over HERE to grab yourself a copy.








Connect with the author of I Love You Just Because, Donna Keith!


Connect with Tommy Nelson Books!













No comments:

Post a Comment