I know you are probably saying it is to soon to be talking about Christmas, but it really isn't. Do you know that as of today there is only a little over a 100 days before Christmas will be here? I decided to start a bit earlier for this year and I do know it is in August, but last year was my first year creating a HGG and started late but it was a huge success. This year I am striving for a bigger outcome, so with that being said here are some of the requirements.
My blog is about 3 years old and I have done alot of different gift guides throughout the year and I still have two guides that are an ongoing guide, each month I add new products and reviews. I try to write up in dept reviews for the products. I pick and chose and I don't just take anything.
My 2016 Holiday Gift Guide will be great exposure for your brand! This will be a great opportunity for You and me! Come and check out the details below.
- FTC policies will be followed (disclosure will be included).
- I am sorry but I can not accept just $1 items unless it is a combination item with another product.
- Products of all categories are welcomed.
- Full size product is required. No trail size will be accepted.
- Review Items will NOT be returned. (Review items is payment for promoting your item)
- I will not pay for the review item shipping.
- I will not pay for shipping or ship winner’s prize. That is up to the person who agreed to doing the giveaway.
I am looking for food, food subscription boxes,snacks,candy,wine,alcohol,kitchen gadgets (would love an air fryer or a countertop convection oven)kitchen goodies in general, Goodies for my fur babies( I have 2 dogs and 7 cats), I am pretty open to anything but would love children things, garden and patio products, house products and electronics. This is one product I would really love to review, it is the Canon Rebel T5 and a wifi memory card.
Here are a few more notes:
- I will need a tangible item in exchange for the review that I get to keep!
- I do not charge other than the item to review
- I will discuss about Giveaways.
- I DO NOT do videos.
If you are not interested in sending us a review item, we do offer sponsored posts. There is a $100 fee for the sponsored posts as part of this year’s Holiday Gift Guide. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject $100 Sponsored HGG 2016 for more info. If you are interested in discussing sidebar advertising it is around $200 for 6 months. We can discuss payment too.
This is what you will get in return:
- A featured blog post.
- Gift Guide features will have the hashtags #HolidayGiftGuide2016
- A post on our combined Social Media Pages: Facebook, Twitter and tumblr.
- Several pictures of the product will be included.
- Every blog post will contain links for my readers to purchase.
If you would like your product included, please contact me at
email@example.com Please use the subject line “HGG 2016” and include your company name, product, and any photos you want featured!