Friday, September 9, 2016

BEFAiR SCHOOL BAG

( ** This is my own opinion and words in this review. I received the product for free in return of my honest review of it.**)










Description Of Product:


  • Imported
  • Zipper closure
  • Super cute casual daypack, made of durable practical high quality polyester
  • Interior: Main roomy backpack; Cell Phone Pocket, Interior Zipper Pocket, iPad Sleeve
  • Breathable and adjustable padded double shoulder straps for carrying comfortable
  • Backpack capacity: Medium capacity; Suitable for everyone who like graffiti, punk backpack also for camping hiking and travel
  • Please allow little color difference due to different camera or light environment; and 1-2cm error of measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods



My Personal Opinion Of Product:

I have to say that I am very pleased and happy with this backpack.  I use this backpack personally so this is why I can say that this is an awesome backpack for any age.  I use this backpack to go back and forth to my treatments and they have tons of different options and styles to pick out from. The straps are thick, padded and very comfortable on your shoulders. It's not only adorable but it's very convenient. I personally love cats and this cat is super cute and so stylish with his shades on. This would make an excellent gift for any child or adult. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend it!  





Wouldn't you like this backpack?

Don't you think your child or grandchild would love this for school?

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment