Wednesday, October 5, 2016

*** WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE *** #BehingTheBlogger

** This is my own opinion on this topic. It is in my own words and wrote what/how I feel about this topic. This is part of blogging group I am in regarding this post.**



I would like to start out by mentioning ways that you know you are in love with someone.  Sometimes love is either hard to find or it throws you a curve ball, but I want to take the time to tell you how you can tell it is real love.  Then at the bottom of this post I am going to share real fast my personal story about loving someone.


Falling in love is one of the most exciting, rewarding and scariest things you could ever do.  Once you’re in love with someone, it’s hard to remember how you lived without him or her. Of course, you were alive before you met this person, but you really didn’t start “living” until the two of you met.  
Now I will list 5 ways to tell you if you are in love with someone.  I find these 5 ways to be the best ones.  Plus you just know it is love and it's the right person.

The first person you think about

Your love will be the first person you think about when you wake up and the last person you think about before you go to sleep. When something good happens to you, this is the first person you want to tell.  When something bad happens to you, you look to this person for support.

Prioritize above your own needs

Love is selfless. I was the most important person and my children in my world until I found my high school love/friend. Once I pledge my love to him, his needs became much more important than my own.  This is just how love is. Your needs always seem trivial in comparison to your significant other’s needs.

You become a better person

No one is perfect; we all have room for improvement. But, being in love will force you to work on these things.  You want to become the best version of yourself for the person you love. I am a better person now.

Your feelings are unconditional

When you love someone unconditionally, it means that your love knows no conditions and is absolute. I don’t actually like the term “unconditional love” because I think it’s redundant — I believe all true love is unconditional.

 Your love is your best friend

Sometime along the way, my best friend became my husband.  Even now he is my best friend.   I believe this to be true for most people who fall in love.  Your significant other becomes your partner in crime. You feel like, together, you can take on the world.

I f you are in love and want to be sure go down the list and see if you feel any of the ways I mentioned.  If you have a different way that made you realize that you were in love with someone then please share in the comments.  I would love to know your way!

I hope you continue reading and read about my love.  It is not to long I just gave you a sense on my love of my life and everything that we went through to end up loving each other and being together married as of today.





My personal story of loving someone:

This post I am going to write about, "When you love someone."  We all know about love, how it feels to be in love with someone, how it hurts when the love ends and sometimes we can always learn more about "Love".  So now I am going to write about my feelings on loving someone in my life.

I want to start out by telling you how I know that I truly love someone.  My husband is my true love.  We have been in love and been with each other since high school.  We were very, very close friends in high school and he always said he loved me, but I didn't want to screw up our great friendship just in case we didn't work out.  Even as friends we were always together and we did everything together.  We had an awesome, tight fit relationship and we did know that we loved each other.  One day we got separated from each other and we ended up not seeing or talking for about 6 years. We each had a different life in different states and were with different people. I never forgot about him and he said he always looked for me, but my last name had changed because I got married to the WRONG guy.  Oh yes I did!  My marriage ended from me.  I had a horrible marriage and I am leaving it like this and go on with the other part.

I was at a friend's house hanging out with her and looked through friends on Facebook and there was his name, Hector Champagne.  I was shocked, happy and excited all at once.  I then sent him a message and friend's request.  Then I just waited, it seemed like a million year before he accepted it.  It was only 3 days though.  He was just as surprised as I was he said to me.  We made a date and time to meet up and see each other again after 6 years and the funny part was I had butterflies in my stomach.  I was so nervous like a little schoolgirl, it was funny.  He felt the same way too.  Now for a short story we met and I had told myself during those 6 years if I ever got a chance I would tell him how I truly feel and I did.  Guess what? We were laying on the banking of this playground looking up at the stars and I told him that I love him and want us to be together.  Of course, he still loved me and wanted that too. We did have some obstacles in our way and we fought to be together and we were together.  I loved him and told him and there was no way I was going to lose him after all these years.

We got married on Dec.25, 2010 and it was the best day of my life.  It was magical, on Christmas and I was whole now.  Hector always says that we are soulmates and I do believe him because it was about 20 years where he was in love with me and the same here.  We still are going through obstacles but we are in it together and that is the most important thing in any relationship

Now with my personal story being said I can honest say I am in love someone with someone, my husband.  I know it is true love just the feeling you get when you are in love.  We are able to make it over  bumpy  roads and through some very tough situations.  When you fall in love you will just feel it in your heart, but you will also feel like this knot in your upper stomach.  You see the word knot but it is a great knot to feel.  You will always be happy and even catch yourself humming.  It really is an awesome feeling to feel and you will feel it if it is the right person.

I love my husband, Hector Champagne for over 20 years and I still in love with him.  We will be together until the day we die.  I don't want noone else or even look at another man.  Same for him.  Now that is ....Being in love with someone!


This is my husband and I.  We were at this huge zoo and we had loads of fun!
He is my bestfriend, lover, providor, soulmate and husband.






#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button


 Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!




No comments:

Post a Comment