Monday, November 7, 2016

AutoRight Headlight Restoration Kit & More






The AutoRight Headlight Restoration Kit restores clarity to yellow, cloudy headlights, using the 4 Inch Cordless Detailing Polisher. (Polisher must be purchased separately) The Headlight Restoration Kit revitalizes severely scratched and oxidized lenses providing long-lasting results. The high degree restoration kit features wet sanding process with polishing & sealing, all pieces in the kit attach with hook & loop attachment to the 4-inch cordless polisher. 
Kit includes: 
  • (2) 400 Grit Sanding Discs
  • (2) 800 Grit Sanding Discs
  • (2) 1500 Grit Sanding Discs
  • (1) Interface Pad For 4" Detailing Polisher
  • (2) Cotton/Poly Polishing Pads for 4" Polisher
  • (1) 2 oz Bottle of Polishing Compound
  • (2) Headlight UV Blocker Packets
  • (1) Instruction Sheet
I have to say that this kit worked awesome on my headlights.  I have a 2004 Hyundai Accent and my car is my life.  I would have to put on the high beams just to drive unless I couldn't really see anything.  The directions were very easy to follow and the machine was gentle to use.  I watched how my son used it and he did an awesome job.

*************************************************************






Now for the other item, I got the chance to receive and review is the 7-inch random orbital all-purpose buffer.  

Give your vehicle the shine it deserves with detailing products by AutoRight®. The 7-inch electric buffer is great finishing tool for applying and removing wax. Made of hi-impact ABS Plastic, it also has an ergonomic comfortable dual hand grip for added stability. Included in the package is a Poly/Cotton applicator & polishing bonnet plus a microfiber applicator & polishing bonnet. 
  • Powerful buffer/polisher gives professional-quality results
  • Ideal for polishing, waxing and cleaning vehicles with less effort than hand method
  • Delivers true random circular pattern, has the waxing and cleaning power to remove minor surface imperfections on vehicles like swirl marks, water marks, and oxidation 
  • Plugs into standard 120-volt outlet for more power and unlimited run time
  • Round foam interface pad with orbital rotation provides a circular pattern with ease

I love to wash and wax my car and now I have the best tool for the job.  This 7-inch Buffer makes it really easier to make my car shine.  It was so very easy for me to handle which makes it the perfect gift even for the "Woman" in your life that loves her car.






Do you think you could use these products?

Do you own a car?

Don't you think your "Man" in your life would love these products?

If you answered yes to any or all then you should go right HERE and grab them before Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment