Monday, November 7, 2016

GIVING SOAPS

** This post is all my own words and honest opinion of this product. I received samples to test out and review.**





Say "Good Bye" to your old bottle of liquid lotions and "Hello" to this wonderful site of soap and lotions.  The bar is made of 100% of plant-derived materials. While not certified organic, all ingredients are authentically natural. Bars can be unscented or scented with essential oils like Lavender.  Lotion bars are easy to use.  Simply take your bar and jump in the shower.  As soon as you start to lather it up you will see what is so great about it.  This bar soap can be used on your face, elbows, feet, and hair.  Enjoy!





Giving Soaps is a brand new company.  
Giving Soaps is a bath & body company that not only has amazing products but supports incredible charities through our sales. 

1. Most importantly: 20% of sales are donated back to our charity partners (i.e. 'Giving' Soaps ;) )
2. Our ingredients are 100% plant-derived (not just 'natural', whatever that means)
3. Our packaging is all reusable and/or compostable (no plastic!)
4. We ship orders in reused boxes stuffed with shredded junk mail


This company really has created some great soaps for everybody to like.  The scents are so natural and refreshing.  Plus there is a scent that each and everyone would love to use.  All of the products are hand-crafted and of course hand-packaged.




I want to share a pretty awesome product with you "The Anything Balm".  Yes, you read it right and now this is why.  The Anything Balm is A balm that can be used on, well...anything. Use it on your heels, elbows, knees, hands, lips...Just a tiny bit will hydrate even the driest skin. 

Now I will share with you the ingredients and show you why this balm and the other products are great. Here are the ingredients for the anything Balm: Sunflower Oil, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Butter is naturally an antioxidant, rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamins C & K.

There are so many different scents and products for you to look for on www.givingsoaps.com.  They would make the perfect gift for that special lady in your life.  Trust me she would love it and love you for getting her some.

My Personal Opinion:

I had the opportunity to pick out a few products so I could try them out.  These are the products I picked out: 
  • Peppermint tea tree soap
  • Cinnamon almond body lotion
  • Vanilla body lotion
  • anything balm

I love the Peppermint Mint tree soap the aroma that this soap creates while you are showering is amazing.  Now for the Cinnamon almond body lotion is perfect.  The lotion I put on at bedtime and you are able to smell the cinnamon still after a hour.  The lotions are making my arms and legs so moist and smooth.  I live in Florida and it is a hot state but dry air year round and my skin gets very dry.  Not no more and I love it.  Now for the anything balm I use this on my elbows and knees, but I put it on my feet to.  The reason for this is that on my big toe it always has so much dry skin and I know the reason why.  The reason is because of the state I live in I 99% of the time wear flip flops, so my feet are always exposed.




Wouldn't you love to receive a product from this site?

What would you chose?

Do you know anyone that would love Cinnamon Almond body lotion?

What are you waiting for?

Come and pick out your favorites HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment