Thursday, October 15, 2015

Space to Spare......e-book!








Are you frazzled by your family's hectic schedule and chaotic household? Then try Debbie Lillard's "A Mom's Guide to Home Organization." This book walks you through simple processes and tips for organizing your time, your stuff and your space. The second half of the book addresses how to teach your children the life skill of being organized. Written by a busy mom for busy moms.

I am looking forward to this e-book.  I need  some organization skills and all the help I can get.  What I have read about this book has been all good.  I am looking forward to it and I will be back to let you know how it was.  If this e-book helped me?  What I learned from it?

As parents, grandparents or really anyone we can use the help it getting all our things organized.  It just makes life easier.  It will make your life easier if you are a parent and need to juggle all the children's doctor's and appointments.  You need help to create space in the your child's room, well look out here comes help.










Before

After








No comments:

Post a Comment