Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gusset Bed (Medium) by Pioneer Pet



Well I would like to introduce you to the best ever Pet Bed you could ever imagine.  My pets are considered to be my " Fur Babies" and that is exactly what they are.  I love them to death ad love to get them the best things that are out there.  Don't you agree that our animals are our " Fur Babies"?  I really hope you feel that same way.

I personally have 2 dogs and 4 cats and 7 new kittens.  I have a larger dog and a little one and they love to try out new things and they love their prizes (treats).  They are always with me and I am never alone. In which I know they love me as much as I do.




This is a picture of the bed on my bed.  As you can see it really is a awesome bed for them.  This side is a dark brown and it has all removable pillows that makes this easier to wash.  It can be machined wash so that it makes it easy to keep clean.  I actually tested it out and let me tell you it is really comfortable.  Hey only if it was a little bigger they would have to share with me.  No, I wouldn't do that to them.



Now this is the other side of the bed.  This side is a white, furry side.  I have it placed with this side up and my Fur Babies really love it.   This is actually big enough for my big dog to lay on and sleep.  Before I got it I didn't think she would be able to lay on it, but I was wrong.  Jasmine is my German Shepherd/Black Lab mix and like I said she lounges on this for her naps.  Then of course my little dog, Brownie, which is Chihuahua/Shitz Tu mix really fits on it.  Brownie goes and curls up in the middle so he don't have to share.  When Brownie gets it first he will sit there and tease Jasmine.  I think I will have to get a different type of bed to review and write about to make it fair.(hint, hint)




That is Brownie!  Brownie and I are saying if you have any Fur Babies in your home that you really must get them one of these pet beds.  They deserve a awesome Christmas present.

Come and order right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment