Sunday, December 20, 2015

PINK BUTTERFLY 3D DECO LIGHT




These lights from 3D Deco are very amazing and just pure awesome.  These lights can be used in almost any room in your house.  The Pink Butterfly one that I have above would look great in your little girls bedroom.  The butterfly light also comes in yellow.  But there are so many different types of lights.  Like I said they would go perfect in any room you chose.





I had wanted to get the Pink Butterfly light because it would look good in my daughter's room.  In which I was right. Now I will tell you all the great things about this light.  In the box you will receive a fun foliage sticker that can used on the light.  Now here is the couple of things that I LOVE about this light.  The first thing is that it is cordless and battery operated.  This makes it a lot better to chose the best spot to place it.  It doesn't have to be near a plug.  I love that part.  The way it is created it looks like the branch i growing right out of the wall.  This makes it look very neat, well I think it does.  The other thing is that this light never gets hot.  You know how light bulbs get so hot you can't touch them, this don;t.  So it i completely safe to put anywhere in the room.  You never have to change the bulb and it looks good on or off.





Just like I told you it looks good on or off.  I personally love it on when it is dark in the room.  it looks like a butterfly flying in the air.  My daughter is very happy and she loves it.  Now he wants the yellow to go with it.

These are just not all for girls.  Thy have quite a few different kinds.  Here are some of the different themes that they have.

  • Marvel
  • Sports
  • Disney
  • Nick
  • Star wars 
  • Hasbro
  • and many more
You really need to check them out for yourself.  I know you and your children will love them as much as my family does.

So what are you waiting for?  

Click right HERE and go shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment