Sunday, May 29, 2016

15 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE ......................... DAY 4!


This challenge is going to be a really great challenge for me.  Now in this challenge I need to write up a great " About Me" page.  So after I do this challenge I am hoping I will introduce new visitors and followers to subscribe to my blog.






Hi, I am Debbie and this is my blog in which I created and write on myself.  This blog has something and everything on it. I am a 45 year old female, a mom, wife, grandmother and a mom to all my fur babies.

I wanted to creat a blog that covers everything and anything for each visitor that comes.  I have been writing for personal use since high school.  Over the past 2 years is when I created this blog and really began writing.

As of today I am a freelance writer and love my job.  Let's see also as of today I can actually say that I am a aspiring writer.  As I write this I am working on a children's book and hoping to get it published as soon as I am done.

As I write on this each and every day I ask myself what can I post to make this blog unique and keep my readers coming back.  I love creating and making up gift guides because I am always trying to find great gifts and products at good prices.  I also love animals, drama, new and outragous things to write about.  I love to provide intersting factors and help with my articles.

With this I will be posting several times a week and maybe every day.  I would love feedback and of course I hope to read some comments.  I am always open to any article suggestions that you would like to read abot.  All I need to do is let me know and I will do my best to get it written up as soon as I can.

I would also like to take my blog in another road. I would love to host a few photo contests and some other little challenges for my readers.  I certaining will let you know and I will definetely will post about it.  I have just recently took my blog on a traveling road.  This will become very permanant because I love writing about places my family gets to visit, eating, hotels and even some day trips through out the years.

So from me to you I hope you will enjoy everything I place on my blog.  I really hope we all can take this journey together over the days, months and even years together.  If you want to send me anything then just drop me a line right here...........debbiechampagne32@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment