Thursday, May 26, 2016

15 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE..............DAY 3!

The topic of this blog challenge is what has inspired me throughout my life.  I am going to share who, what and why I have been inspired to keep going.





I would like to start out by telling you a little about me and my life and how and why I had been inspired to keep going.  Well, right now I am 46 years old, married, have 6 children and 5 grandchildren.  I was the only child growing up and really had the best parents in the world.  I always tried to please my parents, not cause I had to, but because I wanted too.  Well, my young years were normal, just like any others I imagine.  I had become pregnant with my twins at 17 years old and a senior in high school.  The school I went to wanted me to drop out of my senior year and to make it up after.  You know that never, ever happens.  I didn't know what to do because I knew I was having the twins but worked so hard to be on the dean's list and high honors.  I didn't want to give that up.  Well, I had such an awesome guidance counselor and he actually got the school to let him bring me my books, tests and homework for the last 6 months of school.  Like I said he was awesome.   The last words that he left me with was:  " Your dreams can come true - but you need the courage to pursue them." 

I actually have found that to be pretty accurate with my life.  I try to remember it, but sometimes it is just so hard with everything I have to deal with every, single day now.  I am in kidney failure after having a few family problems throughout my 30's, which some of it is fixed.  Yes, I worked very hard on that over these past 5 years.  This illness is just so awful and I hate it and just don't know why I had to be the one.  I do fight every day and some days are just so sucky.

This right here is my biggest quote that I do wonder a lot about and would like to know WHY?

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ---- Mother Theresa


***   Mother Teresa was a Roman Catholic nun who spent most of her life serving the poorest of the poor in India. She won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.  ***


For me, I don't know why God has given me so much to handle and I have all these years.  I just would LOVE a break and I really need it. Well, this is my biggest quote because I do believe this very much.  God is the only one that exactly knows what you are able to handle.

So as far as where my inspiration comes from you just read about it.  Now I would love to know who or what has inspired you. 

What is your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment