Sunday, May 29, 2016

15 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE ........................ DAY 5!


15 Unique Places To Visit In The Florida




Well with this challenge I needed to think of something so I am able to write a list of 15.  Well for a few hours now I went back and forth on what I wanted to write about.  I thought about love, beauty products, movies and etc.  I even thought about 15 reasons to live.  Well I thought and thought on that one but after awhile I chose this topic.

Now with this is something I can write about, research and share with my readers.  I personally love to find and visit different places.  I take my family on interesting hiking and sightseeing places that I can find.  I love the adventure and the special time with my family.  So with all that being said I hope that some of you might be able to adventure to one of my top 15 unique places to visit with your family. If you are not a Florida resident then after this list maybe you should come and visit.


  1.   Kennedy Space Center
  2.   Mango-mania at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
  3.   The Ringling
  4.   Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory 
  5.   The Dali Museum
  6.   St. Augustine Wild Reserve
  7.   Coral Gables and the Venitian Pool
  8.   Paynes Prairie
  9.    Torreya State Park
  10.   Billie Swamp's Safari
  11.   Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
  12.   Grayton Beach State Park
  13.   Apalachicola, Florida`` 
  14.   St. George Island State Park 
  15.   Honeymoon Island

Well here are 15 awesome places that you need to visit.  There are hundreds of great, unique places in Florida.  Just do some research and you will know what I mean.  I have visited and found so many places it is amazing.


Do you have any unique place that you visited here in Florida?

No comments:

Post a Comment