Tuesday, May 31, 2016

15 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE ............................ DAY 7!



here I am on day 6 and feeling very good about this blogging challenge.  Today's blog challenge is to write about my main daily role in my house and life.  This will be easy, well I think.



"The Best Parts Of What I Do"




I will try my best to paint a pretty picture of my daily life.  I am a mother of 6 children, a grandmother of 5, a wife and a fur babies mother.  I loved my life as a mom when they were all little and now they are all older.  My son Shawn is here living with me and so I do still take care of him, shhh he wouldn't like the world to know that. lol  My grandchildren are all in a different state then me, but I see them about twice a year. My husband never complains about me. Well maybe I get on his nerves from time to time, but that is so true about him on my nerves. lol

I personally had worked every day in my life until about 5 years ago.  I found out that I am in end-stage kidney failure and I have to be on dialysis.  It really took me time to adjust to that, no working.  WEll I am adjusted to a point, I do find myself wishing I was at work.  I seriously get very bored and need to interact with people.  So I tend to get aggravated and lonely. 

Now on Tuesday and Thursday of the week I go to dialysis.  I get up and feed all my fur babies their breakfast.  Then I have my nice hot cup of coffee and do a few things around the house.  Then I go to dialysis for 11:30 and get done about 3.  I head home and I usually rest for the night because I am to drained.  My husband and son make me supper and help me out on those nights.  I appreciate it so very much.

Now here is what I do for the rest of the days of the week.  I cook, clean, grocery shop, cook and bake.  I know your probably saying. " Oh my what a boring life this girl has."  Well I kind of do.  When I am cooking and baking that perfect cake I am happy that my family will love it.  The house cleaning well we all have to do it or your home will be dirty.  I don't want that and I am sure you don't either. Right?  So there is my role of a mother and wife.

Now I would love to tell you about my other role.  I do have a job, but it is at home.  I created and of course write on my blog, which that is what you are reading now.  I also have a couple of freelance writing jobs that I do weekly.  I know it's not the same thing as going to work, but I am happy with my writing.  I do earn some money, but still not as good as a out of house job. I get everything I need done and I am happy with my writing.

Now on to what I think about life in a modern view and pretty much like a lot of you do.  Well I am hoping.

 For everyone, who are under the impression that life is a bed of roses are disillusioned and become victims of depression and frustration. One who faces difficulties with courage and accepts success without letting it go to its head is the one who experience real happiness, contentment and peace in life.  I personally had to learn this in life.  I always dreamed about a fairy book love.  Well those don't exists.  

To sum up, life is beautiful just as roses but it has challenges which are like thorns and have to be faced and overcome by all. Those, who accept these, challenges and succeed, are the ones, who know how to live life in its true sense. Thus, enjoy life but also be prepared to bear the pricks of pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment