Thursday, June 2, 2016

15 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE..................................DAY 9!



               3 Things That Blogging Gurus Won't Tell You                                           About Blogging



 Well here I am getting ready to write up this challenge post.  I find this topic to actually be very helpful to me and hey maybe even you.  Now I am going to be completely honest with you.  I had been writing since high school, but poetry and some short stories, just for my fun.  Now I find myself blogging and writing articles, among other things daily.  My blog here is alittle over a year and that is when I started branching out.  Well I would do research and research trying to find help to blogging, ways to make extra income and I found thousands of posts that said a bunch of crap. I found out the hard way because I tried some of the ideas that were said and they FAILED.


Well here I go as I start out with the first thing that blogging gurus don't tell you all about.  They don't let you know to get your blog out there, really out there it will be very HARD work.  If you take blogging seriously it is friggin hard to do.  I will be the first to admit that I would LOVE to make a career out of my blog someday.  But taking all the necessary steps to grow your online presence is bloody hard. Like really bloody hard.  Some of them make it seem like it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 and it is not.  So, don't be fooled by this, like I was.

Now for this second thing and I am sure a lot of you would agree with me on this one.  They say for us to  buy things we don’t need because blog props.  You must know that we don't need to have everything they say we need.  Well blog props are useless shit we have around the house to dress up a photo. Think fake flowers and Primark rings.  So why buy a bunch of crap when you don't need to.  Well that is my thought on the subject.  You already have a bunch of stuff in your home that could be used.

Let's see for the third thing I think is that when you start out they don't tell you how much it actually could cost you in setting up your blog.  They just write about what they get for payments, never the cost to get there.  Also there are also those certain sites that sound so awesome but they don't payout when that time comes.  I learned all of that the hard way too.  I had done lots of work for all kinds of different sites for freelance jobs and never got a thing.  You are right........a big ZERO.  That really pissed me off because I could of been doing something else for my blog and to create a income.  Now I don't listen to any reviews or nothing. I read and try what I think is good.  Since I have been doing this I have been doing good.

Well let me end this by saying:

  • Do your own research
  • Don't buy unecessary things you don't need
  • Have patience and good things will come
  • Don't try every thing you come across....pick and chose









No comments:

Post a Comment