Saturday, November 19, 2016

Blessings Of Unity

 ** All opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.**






Book Description:

The Blessings of Unity offers knowledge and thoughts for making virtuous solidarity in our relational unions based on two key ideas: 


1) Abiding in the Vine and strolling in the Spirit, and 

2) Learning and applying the idea of solidarity. 


Solidarity is accomplished when a man and lady take a stab at concurrence with God by preparing His Will on each choice and in each issue. Through Biblically-focused exchanges of friction, division, solidarity, discipleship, and supplication, and through investigating Biblical cases of solidarity, Richard Case offers married couples useful and profound guidance for cooperating in solidarity in the Spirit with the goal that they can all the more flawlessly present themselves to God for his perfect endorsement.


My Personal Thoughts Of The Book:

As I started reading the first chapter I knew this book would draw me in.  I know that everyone could better their marriage, even if you have a great one.  My marriage personally could use some work, but my husband thinks it's good as it is.  This book starts telling you about the different points and areas to start with.  In which I liked that part and as I read through the chapeters I found some other areas that could use some strenthing in our marriage. 


How strong is your marriage?

Could you use some help in the marriage?

Do you think your marriage can benefit from some help?

If you happened to answer YES to any of these questions, then I would grab yourself a book right HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment