Thursday, December 15, 2016

ELLE SILK



(This is my honest review of these products.)

Silk Pajamas

I first want to introduce you to these great silk pajamas from Elle Silk.  This is a very stunning woman's wrapped top pajama set.  It is made with 100% pure mulberry silk fabric.  This mulberry silk makes the pajamas feel very smooth and cool against your skin.  I prefer pajamas like these than all of the other kinds that are made out of every other material.

Now I would like to share some details about these pajamas that I really like.

Silk Top:
  • Shawl collar
  • Long Sleeves
  • Adjustable belt
  • Contrast trim
Silk Pant:
  • Elasticized waist
If you are looking for the most comfortable pajamas to sleep and even lounge in around the house then these are for you.  These pajamas come in many different colors, so make sure you go and check out all the colors they carry and order yourself a pair.

Don't you deserve it?

What color would you pick?

Come and take a look HERE.

**********************************************




In this part I want to tell you about this silk blanket.  It really is the softest blanket I ever felt in my life.  This blanket is also made out of 100% mulberry silk.  This blanket is great on the bed or wrapped around you while sitting on the couch watching those movies.  There are several colors you can choose from.

The best part is that this fits right around your shoulders and back like a shawl.  I usually wear it that way when I am walking from my bed to the living room for coffee in the morning.  I just can't get over how soft it is.  Now it is a little thin, so don't think it is a big heavy blanket because it isn't.  I am a very cold person in the winter due to my dialysis, but I do use this throw quite a bit.  I place it over my sheet at night and most nights I am perfect like that.




Don't you deserve a present for yourself?

Would the special person in your love to get this?

What color would you get?

Come and check it out HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment