Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Nonni’s Biscotti .........

(This review is in my own words and my own opinion of the product. I was given samples of this product for free in return for my HONEST opinion of it.)





I am going to share with you some really tasty Biscottis from Nonnie's.  They carry a lot of different flavors that you can choose from or just try them all.  I was given the opportunity to try 4 of their different  flavored Biscottis.

In this part, I would like to share a little bit about the company with you all.  It all started about a century ago in the little town of Lucca Italy where Nonni (Italian for Grandmother) baked delicious cookies using only real ingredients that she could gather from the tiny markets along her narrow cobblestone streets. When Nonni’s came to America she brought her passion for baking, her unmatched old world recipes and knowledge that right ingredients blended and folded in made the difference. Soon Nonni’s cookies became a favorite here as well.

Today we continue to bake cookies and snacks rooted in tradition. We bake in small batches with real ingredients you have in your kitchen. A tradition of real flavor from ingredients you see and words you can say like eggs, butter, almonds, pistachios, dried fruit and gourmet chocolate. A tradition that delivers that special treat of perfect smart snack. Whether you are enjoying a Nonni’s Cioccolati Biscotti as an after dinner or Cranberry Almond THINaddictives as a mid-morning snack you know you have something that reflects the care and tradition that started over 100 year ago.






Now I would like to start out with my favorite biscotti out of the 4 I received.  We all have our own tastes, so you should give them all a try and decide for yourself.  Now don't get me wrong I like them all but of course like everything I like some more than others.





Now this one (above) is my favorite.  I personally love how the dark chocolate is swirled and you are able to taste it with each bite.  The pumpkin flavor is just so flavorful and when it seems like it is fading then that is when the chocolate pops out.  The .chocolate goes great with the pumpkin flavor.  You must really try this one.  Yummy!





Now this one is a flavorful milk chocolate with the boost of hazelnut.  With this one make sure you like the flavor of hazelnut.  Now don't get me wrong it is not a bang of hazelnut, but you are able to taste it.  This one is my son's favorite one.





If you love gingerbread cookies then this is definitely the one for you.  This one has such a nice mellow flavor of gingerbread.  That is what makes it great.  It also has that thin frosting layer on top of it and it is so very tasty.  Now this one you need to make a cup of hot chocolate and dip it into it.  Just trust me it is so DELICIOUS. 






This one is just pumpkin spice and that is exactly what you taste.  I personally really do not care for this one, but you need to try it out because you might love it.  The reason I don't care for it is because I don't like eating pumpkin pie either.  My husband loves this one and he dunks it in his coffee.  He said you all should try it is very good.  Like I said we all have our own favorite flavors, so give it a try.



Now for the last thing, I would like to tell you about Nonni's Biscottis is that they are individual wrapped and easy to carry with you.  They are very flavorful and these are just the 4 special holiday flavors.  You need grab yourself  some and give them a try.



What do you think your favorite flavor would be?

Are you going to try 1 of these Biscotti's?

Let me know what you think about them.

Come and grab yourself some HERE.












No comments:

Post a Comment