Tuesday, December 6, 2016

***** FUN BITES *****

** I was given the product for free to test and exchange for my honest opinion of the product. This review is my own opinion and in my own words.**





Have you heard of FunBites?


Well if you have or you haven't I am going to tell you about it.  FunBites super sturdy and durable curved blade cutter cuts any kids’ food into bite-sized fun shapes. We make food so much fun that even the pickiest eaters can’t resist! FUNBITES works on kid-friendly food from pancakes, sandwiches, fruit, veggies, brownies and more!

I personally first heard about FunBites a year ago.  Ever since I did they have become huge in my house.  My children love them.  It has made mealtime not as stressful as it used to be.  You are also able to get your child to try new things.  They are so interested in the shape that they will bite into it no matter what it is.  FunBites has brought FUN into our kitchen.

The other best part of FunBites is that you are able to collect all 10 of them and they are so easy to use.  It does not take all these steps and a lot of prep work before you go to use it.  So with that being said I am going to tell you how easy it is. 

 Here are the 3 simple steps:

  • Place FunBites® cutter on top of food. Remove popper top and put to the side.  You’re ready to go!
  • Hold cutter handles, firmly rock back and forth 5 to 6 times to cut all the way through the food.
  • Insert popper top. Lift cutter up from food. Insert the popper top and push down to pop out the bite-sized pieces.






The last thing is I want to share this video with all of you about FunBites.






What do you think of FunBites?

What's your child's favorite FunBite maker?

Make mealtime fun and get it right HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment